Sometimes a picture makes it easier to understand the ideas. I have added some of my teachers illustrations here along with brief explanations/comments for you which you can print for your own application. There are many more diagrams at http://www.pictureofman.com. You can also find a link to that web page here. We are currently working on more refined and printable illustrations as well as printer-friendly versions of the documents on all the pages.
- Four Dual Basic Urges
- Vicious Cycle
- Living Cycle
- The Picture of Man
- Four Ways of Man
- Nature of Struggle Conflict and Resistance
- Paintings to Illustrate the Mushkil Gusha Story (NEW)
- The Two Worlds
- The Tone Scale (Levels of Consciousness)
- The Broad Way vs Narrow Way
Through all of this material there are many words which my teacher used with a very specific meaning. With some of these words, you may have your own definition; but his definition may be quite different. In order to facilitate understanding of the ideas and words, I have inserted many of those definitions as I discover them.
- Authorities – Experts – Officials – Laymen
- Awareness Function-Definition
- Conflict, Struggle and Resistance
- Dis-identifying/Identification (from Headlines)
- Dis-integration Factor
- (The) Four Forces (Initiative-Resistance-Form-Result)
- (The) Four Ideas of the World
- (The) Four Steps of Regeneration
- Ideal vs What Is
- Love - Four Aspects Encompassed in "Love"
- Not "I" -- Definition
- Responsibility / Duty
- Six Families of not "i's"
- States of Consciousness (tone scale)
- The Place of Language in the Teachings by Rhondell
- Transformation Poster (NEW)
- Wanting To Have - Wanting To Do -- The Difference
- What is a School?
- X - Definition